Tuesday 31 October 2017

Happy Halloween from Baby Bo

My son is now strong enough that his kicks can be seen through my clothing, but until today I've not been able to catch it on camera.

Baby Bo decided to show off his new skills as a little Halloween treat. Keep an eye on the baby skeleton's ribcage.


Admittedly, this was after I was a very bad mummy and hyped my tiny person up with Maoms and Haribo at my work's Halloween Day. But I did get a great response (and several odd looks from my colleagues as I recorded my belly).

So Happy Halloween from the Click family. Hope you're all having a good day.

1 comment:

  1. ╠╣αppy Ѽ ╠╣αlloween
    ┊ ┊┊ ┊┊ ┊ ┊┊ ┊ ┊^v^
    ┊ ┊┊ ┊┊ Ѽ ☻ ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶
    ┊ ┊┊ ┊☻^v^
    .....┊ ┊┊٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶
    Ѽ ☻
    ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think. :-)