Friday 1 September 2017

17 Weeks Pregnant

I'm still here. Actually here isn't the usual here as we're on holiday right now.

Baby Bo is currently chipmunk size, clocking in at around five inches long. Hopefully he's not looking like a chipmunk, though I hear he's cultivating a full body hair covering right now, so maybe it's not a bad comparison after all.

I'm currently looking like this:


This was taken earlier today at the Skegness Aquarium after a magical moment when I had a big swig of chilled orange juice which set off a wonderful fluttering in my lower abdomen. Apparently it gave Bo a bit of a shock!

Sadly our time away is coming to a rapid end but we've had a lovely time. I've not been able to do as much as I might normally have done and we've had lots of rest days too, but it's been nice to get away for a while. Especially as the week before, well, the day of the holiday, we were still considering cancelling owing to my sickness.

I'm coming home with lots of goodies, photos and a far bigger bump than I left with. I may start taking bump photos soon.

12 comments:

  1. Hi Click - so glad for you both ... congratulations - long may all go well ... cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great - really well and happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. D'aww. Hope you, John and Baby Bo had a lovely time in Skeggy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you managed to get away! Hope you had lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photo! Sounds like you had a great holiday, always nice to get away. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’m glad you’re doing well! Have lots of fun on your trip!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So excited for you! Brings back lots of memories :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look very happy. Glad you're having a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! Happy to read the baby is moving on, growing and now the size of one of those chipmunks that are running all over my yard!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I am so happy to see you and that all is well. I'm excited. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So apparently I've been a terrible blogger lately, as I had no idea you were pregnant! Huge congratulations, I've just gone back through your last few posts and I'm loving all of it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woo hoo! You look perfectly happy and I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think. :-)