Tuesday 2 July 2019

Moving On

It may not have escaped your notice that I'm not especially active over here anymore.

Okay, that's a lie.

I've not blogged for ages.

Well, that's not technically true.

I've mentally written dozens of blog posts. They just don't always seem to make it from my head to the page. Or from the handwritten scrawl in a notebook to my laptop. Or the notes section of my phone to Blogger.

And the longer I went without blogging, the harder it was to get started again.

And then one day it dawned on me why that was.

I'm not 'Click's Clan' anymore. The person who created this blog has moved on and I don't feel quite the same connection to it anymore.

I'm not really ready to let it go completely. There are so many memories stored in the digital pages of this blog, that I can't ignore it, but writing here doesn't really feel right anymore. It's like writing in someone else's diary. Someone who never really dared to believe that she could someday become someone's mum.

And so I'm moving on.

I've started a new blog, called Of Needles and Noodles and it's on Wordpress because I figured if I'm making a change, I might as well make it a big one. So my little home on the internet is moving. Why not follow me?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think. :-)