Friday 14 August 2015

Not a Chapter-by-Chapter Post

Last night I was all set to type up my two Chapter-by-Chapter posts for today. You see, I'm ahead of myself so I can schedule things and stay organised. In theory.

But that didn't happen for a couple of reasons.

One of which was that we've arranged a furniture swap with a friend. We have a desk we don't want; she has a bookcase and nowhere to put it, so we came to an arrangement. This meant I had to clear the desk. And that was quite the task.

As was clearing the office chair which is going with it. I'd been using that as a kind of overflow wardrobe. On the plus side, I did find a pair of jeans thar I didn't know I had, so woo hoo!

I've also been frantically knitting away and reading and doing all of my usual things, instead of typing up blog posts.

And I kind of had an interview type thing for a potential new position at work.

So it's been a busy kind of week.

On the plus side, I'm ahead in my Chapter-by-Chapter reading and we're almost at the end of book. So we'll pick it back up next week when I will be all organised.

As long as I don't spend all Saturday evening playing musical bookshelves again...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think. :-)