Thursday 18 February 2016

Gone to Wales. Back Next Week.

I've been counting down the days (in my Bullet Journal, of course) for over a month now, but the day has finally arrived.

Hopefully my bag is now packed, my suitcase is organised, and my tickets are somewhere safe and easily accessible for the journey.


All being well the weather will be kind for me and the journey will be uneventful. If I'm bored or lonely, look out for me on Twitter and Instagram (I must remember to try not to go over my data allowance this time).

I'm not planning on blogging while I'm away, my Mum and I have a lot planned which I'll tell you all about when I get back. In the meantime, I've scheduled a few posts to keep things ticking over (book reviews and Wordless Wednesday posts).


I'll see you all (figuratively speaking) on the 28th of February!

6 comments:

Let me know what you think. :-)