Monday 31 October 2016

Happy Halloween (and NaNoWeen)!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

This year I'm feeling really into Halloween, perhaps it's because I have an awesome costume (which I would wear every day if I could) or perhaps it's because I'm feeling pretty jazzed about starting NaNo at midnight and being able to take part in all the social aspects of it online.

Whatever the reason, I'm excited for Halloween this year.

Of course, traditionally Halloween is photo day at Hogwarts:

I've also put together a teeny tiny playlist on Spotify to entertain us while we wait for our Chinese delivery tonight. It's music with a Halloweeny feel, without being too creepy (except for Hedwig's Theme, that used to be in the CD player alarm clock we had and it's the creepiest music ever to wake up to).


Any tracks you can think of that I've missed? Are you doing anything for Halloween this year?


2 comments:

Let me know what you think. :-)