Thursday 1 December 2016

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas...

Is it just me or has December both snuck up us and has been anticipated for weeks now? It feels like both a shock and a case of thank goodness, it's finally here!

I also feel at a little bit of a loose end, since I've done all the Christmas shopping and stuff that normally I'd be starting to panic about by now. I am so unbelievably organised. I'm even checked in for boarding flights which don't leave for almost a month!

We did get our decorations up this evening. Well, most of them. I'll give you a proper tour later on in the week, for now you can enjoy this single non-blurry shot of my Christmas tree:


We spent a good bit of time decorating the tree and arranging our smaller decorations. We've still got the paperchains to go up (some of those things are about three years old now so I might need to do some repairs before they do). That's planned for Saturday.

This is actually one of the latest days for getting our decorations up in recent years. In the past, because of having other things on, we've put them up at the weekend before the start of December. We're pros at it now!

Do you decorate for Christmas? What decorations are your favourites and when do they go up?

2 comments:

  1. You are more organized than me. I'm kind of in denial about the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've kind of been organising myself since February. It's my favourite time of year, I can't really help it. :-)

      Delete

Let me know what you think. :-)