Saturday 28 January 2017

Welcome To The Snot Factory!

I had big intentions of getting my next vlog recorded today, this one would be pretty short and would discuss my experiences so far of taking Metformin. I even charged up my camera ready to film!

Instead I've woken up today as a human snot factory (thanks to some kindly coworkers who think there's nothing nicer than sharing). I may still record a video at some point (if I can muster up the energy), in which case I'll probably have it up for Monday.

Don't hold your breath though, I'm currently typing this wearing my jammies and a cosy sweater, I'm braless and I've not bothered brushing my hair since I got out the bath. Just the sort of look that I want to have in a video I stick up on YouTube.

I do have sympathy though. Mr Click is being lovely and ran me a bath; Tara came up to keep me company when I got out; and Fez? Fez just gets it:


4 comments:

  1. Poor you - I do hope you feel much better soon. You're probably right NOT to go in front of a camera just yet although it might very well have gone "viral" - tee hee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Luckily my nose stopped running long enough for me to film a short video. And I'm definitely feeling better today. :-)

      Delete
  2. My grandson brought me over a cold. I've had it now for about a week and I can barely talk my throat is so sore. If this cough would go away I'd feel much better though. Hope you feel better soon. Adorable picture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I hope you're feeling better soon too. Luckily I don't have a cough, but there's nothing worse than a cough that you can't shake.

      Delete

Let me know what you think. :-)