Friday 21 December 2012

Christmas Countdown: Walking In The Air

One of my favourite memories of school, in the run up to Christmas, was all being gathered into the school hall to watch The Snowman on an ancient old projector. We never had The Snowman on video growing up, so I only got to see it a couple of times and both were when I was at school.

There's something magical about the film. It's like the pictures in the book have come to life. I used to have the boardgame when I was little as well. Now we've got the DVD we have to watch it every Christmas, singing along badly to the song of course.


 
 
Of course, being in Scotland I'm also a fan of the alternative Irn Bru version, especially as I've been to about half the places featured.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think. :-)