Sunday 30 November 2014

Weekly Rundown: Back to Edinburgh

As you’re reading this I’m on my way back to Edinburgh, twice in as many months! This is some sort of record for me!

Photo from my iPhone at last year's market.
It’s a trip being run by my work and as I’ve done most of my Christmas shopping I’m just there to pick up one or two extra stocking fillers as well as with the intention of soaking up the Christmas atmosphere at the German market.
Another iPhone photo from last year's market.
I’ll tell you all about it next week.

In the meantime, I’m getting all geared up for Christmas. Tomorrow we’ll be putting up our decorations and to kick off the countdown to Christmas here on the blog we’ll have our first visitor with a guest blog post.

The schedule is looking something like this:

1st December: Mark from So It Goes
8th December: Melissa from My Creatively Random Life
15th December: Mr Click (my long-suffering husband, no blog because one blogger in the house is quite enough!)
18th December: Sammie from Sounds Like Sammie
22nd December: Katherine from The Socialized Homeschooler


Why don’t you pop over to visit their blogs and get to know them before their posts appear in the coming weeks.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It was a fantastic day out. I'm going to be getting a post about it ready for this Sunday.

      Delete

Let me know what you think. :-)