Wednesday 23 November 2016

Currently...

Slightly miffed...
... because my wisdom tooth extraction has become an incredibly complicated and expensive procedure.

I'm actually more miffed about the fact that just when I psyched myself up to having it taken out, it became incredibly complicated and expensive. And since the time window to get it done is 'just January', it's unlikely I'm going to get it done after all. Not for a little while anyway.


Reading...
... still my 'Muggle Studies' book.

Okay, so it's really The Plains of Passage but I much prefer this cover, particularly since I've seen Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. I'm hoping someone magical will spot me reading it and I'll get dragged into the Wizarding World, just like Jacob.

I can dream, can't I?

It feels like I've been reading it forever, but I'm finally nearing the end of it, at last. I'm really looking forward to cracking out some Christmas Kindle books.

Watching...
... Miracle on 34th Street (the nineties version).

We're getting on really well with our Christmas viewing. We seem to be doing all the Christmassiest ones first. So far we've had White Christmas, How The Grinch Stole Christmas and Scrooge, along with Four Christmases and Fred Claus. I'm really enjoying it and it's definitely got me in the mood for festivities.

Celebrating...
... the fact that this time next month I will be in Wales and all ready for Christmas.

I am so excited. It's so close now!

I also only have two Christmas presents left to get. One is an extra gift for a family member, the other is my Secret Santa gift for work. I know what I'm getting for both of those, I just have to actually put in the orders online.

Thanks to Amazon's Black Friday (Week) I was finally able to order Mr Click's final Christmas present this morning. I've been obsessively checking the site every morning in the hopes that the price would drop to within the budget I had allowed for it and this morning it had sunk even lower than I'd hoped. You can bet I snapped that one up right away.

I'm determined to get the last two presents ordered by the end of the week and then I'll have done all of my Christmas shopping a whole two pay days before Christmas. This has to be some kind of a record for me!

How's your Christmas shopping going?

2 comments:

  1. Christmas shopping... Yeah, I'm pondering whether or not to give Christmas a skip this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it can be really stressful and expensive, can't it? :-)

      Delete

Let me know what you think. :-)