Thursday 7 August 2014

Wreck This Journal: Leave This Page Blank On Purpose

One of the very first pages in my Wreck This Journal is black with white writing which says ‘LEAVE THIS PAGE BLANK ON PURPOSE’.

I’ve seen a few approaches to this page online. Some people do actually follow the instruction and write nothing on the page. Some use Tipp-Ex all over it. Some write ‘NO’ or some variation thereof on the page.

But I knew right away that I was going to do something different. I would leave the page blank.


I’m filling in an awful lot of my journal by cutting and sticking. It’s something I’ve not really done for years and there’s something quite nice about spending evenings poring through old magazines looking for words, letters and pictures. For this page I’ve been looking for the word ‘blank’ and so far I’ve been doing quite well (thanks to People’s Friend).


This is one of my work-in-progress pages. I’ll be adding to it each time I find another ‘blank’ to stick on. As the text I’m sticking in is so small it’s going to take a little while to fill in. I’ve got four words so far, hopefully next time I share it I’ll have twice that number!

2 comments:

  1. That's interesting. I wonder what more you'll add to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully lots more things that say 'blank' on them. I'm hoping I can find some bigger words otherwise it'll take me ages to fill it up!

      Delete

Let me know what you think. :-)