Thursday 14 February 2013

What are you loving?

Every year Mr Click and I agree that we’ll just do cards and not exchange gifts, and every year he slips up and buys me something. Luckily this year I slipped up too and I’ve got him a little treat. It’s not what I wanted to get him which was the newest Sherlock Holmes film, A Game of Shadows, because for some reason it was more expensive to buy it on its own in blu-ray format than it was to buy the two films in one case, which I refuse to do because we already have the first one!

Anyway, you don’t need a special day to say you love someone, but as it’s Valentine’s Day, here’s a few of the things I’m loving at the moment:

My new bookcase and having access to my books:


My daft dog (and my lovely girlie!rats):


The good TV we’ve been watching recently:


The fact I got to catch this beautiful sunrise last week:



And of course my wonderful husband who’s been keeping me really well fed recently.

So what have you been loving recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think. :-)