Wednesday 21 August 2013

The Rocky Horror Picture Show: Touch-A, Touch-A, Touch Me

While we were visiting the Nuffield on Wednesday last week we took a trip up Buchanan Street because we got in and out of our appointment earlier than expected. As I had the afternoon of work as a holiday we decided to take advantage of the time to treat ourselves (I like to do something fun whenever it's possible to help make the IVF appointments enjoyable and to help them feel less stressful).

We visited HMV where they had some blu-rays on offer and before we knew it we'd picked up five new films. One of which we chose is The Rocky Horror Picture Show. It's an old favourite which I used to have on DVD and which I'm looking forward to watching again.

We would've watched it this weekend, except our blu-ray player died and after buying a new one we discovered that new blu-ray players have changed slightly and no modern ones would be compatible with our (perfectly good, if nearly ten years old) HD Ready TV. So we've had to buy a new TV. But that's beside the point.

I couldn't help but think of this song last week; mainly because whenever I can't have something, that's when I want it all the more. ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think. :-)