Sunday 11 January 2015

Weekly Rundown: On the Road

As you're reading this my view probably looks something like this:


As I'm currently on my way to Wales for my second Christmas with my Mum.

I'll still be active on Twitter and Instagram while I'm away, and I've got a week's worth of blog posts scheduled, so it'll hardly be like I'm away, but I might be a little bit slow to approve and reply to comments.

In the meantime I'm onto Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen for my Week 2 book of the 2015 Reading Challenge. It's on my Kindle so that makes for a nice easy to transport travel book. I'm still working on my knitted socks as they're nice and portable for working on in the car. And I'm working on taking lots of photos while I'm away so I have plenty to share when I get back.

Have a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think. :-)