Saturday 22 December 2012

Christmas Countdown: It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year

It was tough trying to come up with a full month's worth of songs for my Christmas Countdown, not because I didn't have enough to fill it, but because I had to narrow it down to just twenty-five. When it started getting down to the last few days, I was seriously beginning to struggle and starting to think maybe I should have done two songs a day.

Anyway, in the end I settled for It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year, because like It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas, I think it sums up this time of year pretty well for me. I love Christmas, I like all the little Christmas traditions that we share as a family (though there aren't really any scary ghost stories told in our house at Christmas) and this song features in so many of our Christmas films so that helped to decide it for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think. :-)