Thursday, 7 April 2016

Bertie Bloomer Update

I know I only shared him last week, but I thought perhaps you'd like to see how Bertie is looking this week. He looked something like this:

By the end of last week I'd successfully got Bertie's legs knitted and progressed up to his body. Now I'm onto his head:

I didn't get quite as much done as I would've liked because towards the end of the week I was getting my Bullet Journal lined up for the week ahead (and designing a spread for keeping track of FET #2). I've taken to taking my knitting to bed with me and working on it while we watch Dad's Army; a couple of episodes gives me a good ten or so rows.

Coming up is the big seam up, which shouldn't take too long now I've mastered mattress stitch. Hopefully next week he'll be looking a little more finished.


  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, I've been a little slow this week because I was a bit under the weather, but I've made it as far as his hat now. Won't be long til the biggest bit is done.


Let me know what you think. :-)