Sunday 21 April 2013

Project 52: Weeks 15 & 16 - Migration & Croatia

Last week's inability to post a photo was actually probably a good thing, because hopefully the photo from last week will counteract the awfulness of this week's photo.

The theme for last week was Migration and I was determined to take a photo of some sort of bird. Luckily the good weather meant we got lots of trips to the beach in, unfortunately the birds didn't really want to play ball. There were very few seagulls on the beach and I wasn't able to catch many decent shots of them.

But I'm pleased with what I did find:

Week 15: Migration
I think that this shot more than makes up for the boringness of the photo I've taken for this week. The theme was Croatia. It's a place I've never been to and I don't have anything from there as far as I'm aware. So this'll have to do:

Week 16: Croatia
I added my photo to the list of things I wanted to get done yesterday. Most of my jobs to do involved getting things ready to list on eBay today (which I've still got to do) but I threw on my photo project hoping that each time I looked at it I would think about what I could do.

I'd tried writing out the name and making a little graphic on my computer. I was going to take a photo of the CIA World Fact Book page but didn't get a chance to do that. So I went with something pretty boring, but which was sort of spontaneous.

Next week is Pinhole Photography. As it's unlikely that I'm going to be able to master pinhole photography between now and next week, I'll have to come up with some way of working that into my photo for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think. :-)