Thursday 1 May 2014

Day Zero Project: Get my Bilbo's Last Song poster framed

Just a short post because I blogged about this the other week:


Done!

Mr Click actually got this done for me as an early birthday present, presumably because he’d gotten fed up with me talking about how I really had to hurry up and get it done without actually doing anything other than looking at picture frames online.

I’m so pleased that I’ve got it out on display at last, it makes me smile every time I pass it on the stairs (which is fairly often). We’ve reorganised our other framed pictures since Mr Click got it done as well so now it’s got an embroidered picture given to us as a housewarming gift beside it (and beside that a framed woodcut print from an old newspaper of Whitby Abbey which Mr Click got me for Christmas years ago). It all goes together really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think. :-)