Wednesday 30 April 2014

#atozchallenge: Z is For...

And here were are, the end at last. I’ve found this year’s A to Z Challenge somewhat easier than last year’s, though there have been some letter’s which I’ve had limited choices for songs. Z was one of them!

Zero to Hero – Disney



I knew from the very beginning that this was going to be my final song for the month. I’ve only actually seen the Disney film Hercules twice and I’m still yet to get it on DVD or blu-ray. I used to love watching the animated TV series on the Disney Channel when I was younger and when I got a Disney compilation CD I was thrilled to discover there was a Hercules song on it. I love the style of the music and the way they have the chorus on the Greek vase, I remember drawing vases like that in art at primary school.

Plus I think the title sums up the end of the A to Z Challenge quite well. I’ve gone from no posts to one for every letter of the alphabet. That’s something to celebrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think. :-)