Tuesday 22 April 2014

Don't Forget

Quick unscheduled post today to just remind you to let me which books you think I should read and review for my series of Chapter-by-Chapter book review blog posts.

The poll is to the right, though you can also cast your vote in the comments, especially if there's something you think I should read that's not in the list. For more information on the options see yesterday's post.

Right now A Series of Unfortunate Events and The Chronicles of Narnia are leading the way with The Hobbit & The Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter and Twilight have a vote each.

Not the real poll, vote to the right or in the comments
There's five days left to vote and its a project I'm quite excited to start. At the moment I'm due to finish my reread of The Lord of the Rings at the weekend so hopefully I'll be able to jump right in to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think. :-)