Thursday 10 April 2014

Day Zero Project: Relearn how to make origami cranes

This was a nice simple little Day Zero Project that I achieved relatively quickly after adding it to the list.

I always used to make little origami cranes out of all sorts of bits of paper or tissue or foil or whatever else I could get my hands on. I’d generally leave them behind whenever we went out for meals.

A quick Google search and I’d remembered how to do it and soon decorated my desk at work with dozens of cranes of all shapes, sizes and colours.


I progressed from origami cranes to fancy little flowers:


One of my work colleagues even brought me in a selection of origami craft paper to use for making more little bits and pieces.

So this is another target that I’ve well and truly achieved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think. :-)