Thursday 2 October 2014

Finish This Book: Make a Decision & Gather Some Tools

I’m doing these two pages together because otherwise there wouldn’t be a huge amount to actually share with you right now. I’ve been busy with some other stuff the last couple of weeks so I’ve not had a huge amount of time to do any work on my Finish This Book so I’m hoping by making this a double post of sorts it my spur me on to do a little more work here.

The first of these two pages asks you to ‘make a decision’. This basically asks you to decide whether or not you want to continue with the book and gives you two options; either give the book away or hide it in its incomplete state, or keep going and learn the mystery of the book.

There’s no instruction here to tell you that you have to do something on the facing page, but I decided to make a graphic representation of my decision to continue by colouring in the question mark on the page and write on it too.


Over the page you are instructed to gather together the tools that are required for continuing with the book. You’re supposed to take a photo of these tools and stick it on to the facing page. I’ve not actually done that yet, but I have written alongside the list of supplies and checked most of them off:


It says (italics are my own comments that I’ve added):
You must have:
A journal A paper one, a ‘wreck-it’ one & electronic one
A pair of scissors
Some glue
A stapler – will get one, hoping tape will do until I get one
A needle and thread (optional)
A digital camera (optional)
A good eye – I hope so!
A courageous spirit – wrecking my wreck this journal is helping here


So as you can see, hopefully the only thing I’m missing is my stapler. I’m sure I used to have one somewhere, but so far I’ve not needed it, we’ll cross that bridge when we get there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think. :-)