Thursday 9 October 2014

Wreck This Journal: Collect Dead Bugs Here

I know I said I was going to be brave when it came to wrecking my journal.

I know I said I was going to follow the instructions in the spirit in which they were intended.

I know I said I was going to do all the tasks on each page, even the ones I didn’t like the look of.

But I do draw the line at sticking dead bugs in a book I carry around with me every day. Especially considering there are still a couple of activities like tongue painting and chewing on a page that I’m yet to complete.

As a result of this I took a different approach to this page:


See, technically they are bugs. And they’re definitely not living ones. And the opposite of alive is dead.

Okay, I’m making excuses. I just didn’t want to stick dead bugs in my book.


Yet.

2 comments:

  1. I wouldn't want to stick dead bugs in a book either. eww

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I can handle most of the gross things this book asks me to do but the only bugs we get here are midges (which I could handle I guess), spiders (which I am mortally afraid of), wasps (which sting) and these centipede things (which are armour plated and basically invincible).

      Delete

Let me know what you think. :-)