Monday 13 January 2014

On Pins & Needles

This is what I've been working on this week.




This being Oscar the Anxious Octopus (anxious because at the moment he has no legs, I've got five knitted so far but not enough stuffing for them) and my seventeen hexipuffs.

I'm trying to do one in each colour I use for another project, hence all the black and pale blue ones because Oscar's legs are light blue, black and one other colour.

I've really got the hang of the puffs now and can do them from memory with just a little cheatsheet reminder of which row I'm working on. I've got my eighteenth on my needles as I type so I'm well ahead of my personal goal of averaging one a day, and they're a nice little break from the tedium of knitting eight virtually identical octopus legs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think. :-)