Sunday 19 January 2014

Repeat Viewing




Posting this as I sit in my local cinema, eating a Mint Feast waiting for The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug.

The film won't be in 3D, nor is there the option of viewing it in D-Box (though if you end up with a small kid kicking the back of your seat it's practically the same), and if you don't like the film, tough because there's only one screen so they've been showing this film for a fortnight.

But it works out at half the cost of tickets for Cineworld where we went last week, ditto for refreshments. They even sell popcorn now, sure it comes in a tub, but it's buy one get one free.

My one concern is that the screen might not be 3D but I'm a lot closer to it this week. I may have to leave the room when the spiders appear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think. :-)