Thursday 8 January 2015

Q & A A Day 5-Year Journal

Normally I would post a snippet from my Wreck This Journal or Finish This Book right now, but over the Christmas period, I've not really touched them.

That's not to say that I've not got anything new to share with them. The Christmas holidays have given me lots of Christmas cards, so I've finally been able to tackle the postage stamp page in my Wreck This Journal. It's just that the not really touching them has extended as far as not opening them to take a photo of the contents.

And it would be really boring to try describing the inside of my books, without having a picture to share alongside them.

So I thought I'd show off one of my other new goodies.


It's a five-year journal which means that down the side of each page you have space to fill in the year and then a couple of lines to write down something about that day.

What drew me to this one, as opposed to some of the others that I've seen, is that at the top of each day there is a question to be answered. I love the idea of answering it each day and then going back to the beginning the next year and seeing how my answers change. As it's a five-year journal I'll be able to see, at a glance, what a difference there is between me aged 28/29 and me aged 33/34.

It's going to be interesting.

And hopefully I'll still be blogging here in five years time, so you can see how I've changed too!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I thought it was a really good way for people who want to keep a journal to keep one, without putting in too much effort. ;-)

      Delete

Let me know what you think. :-)