Monday 9 March 2015

Very Inspiring Blogger Award

It's been well over a month since I was nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award over at Pempi's Palace. So first of all, thank you for the nomination and sorry for the belated response. In my defense, the delay in posting this has actually been due to being way too organised for my own good. I planned out all of my blog posts for February, then discovered I'd been nominated and there was just no room to squeeze this post in until this month!


Isn't that pretty? I like it. :-)

The full name of Pempi's Palance is Special Teaching at Pempi's Palace and it's a great resource for teachers, particularly for those with children with Additional Support Needs. There are also lots of posts with photos and crafts which puts it right up my street. I don't actually remember how I came to follow this blog, I know it was after the A to Z Challenge last year, I might have found it through the Reflections list, or by following a comment left on this blog. Whatever the reason, I enjoy the posts there.

As is with usual with these blogging award, there are certain rules to be followed:

  • Display the award on your blog. Check.
  • Link back to the person who nominated you. Check.
  • State 7 things about yourself. See below.
  • Nominate 15 bloggers, link to them and notify them about their nomination. Gonna cheat with this one!
So next up, seven things about me. What haven't I already shared with you guys?
  1. I spent two years learning to tap dance for a production of Stepping Out, I'm kind of sad I sold my tap shoes.
  2. I've now been married to my husband for longer than I knew him before we got married.
  3. I ended up with the nickname Kettle Cait for a while at school, I still have no idea how that one happened.
  4. My nose sticks up a little bit at the end and it's one of my favourite features; that's right, I have a cute nose.
  5. Right now is the longest I've ever gone without studying anything and just thinking about that makes me feel twitchy.
  6. It took me years to grow into my feet, they've actually shrunk by half a size since I was at school and now I'm a rather more respectable 6-6.5.
  7. It's taken me nearly half an hour to come up with seven facts about myself. Apparently I'm indecisive.
That was really hard!

As for the nominations. I find it really hard to pick which blogs to nominate and it's tricky to notify people since I schedule these posts so far in advance, so I'm just going to suggest you take a look at the blogroll down the right hand side of the page. They're all blogs that I read regularly.

Alternatively you can check out the blogs that I follow on BlogLovin. I tend to read blogs through there and I can't think that there's any that aren't worth checking out. There's a fair mix there, so you're sure to find something that interests you. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think. :-)