Tuesday 19 March 2013

Anyone want a campervan?

If you're in the market for an orange Volkswagen campervan, look no further. Well, actually, look here.

In order to raise some more funds for our IVF treatment, we've made the big decision to sell our campervan. We've actually been wanting to sell it for a while, but since we visited the hospital open day on Saturday we've decided to really try hard because basically that van could potentially pay for us to have a baby. As you can imagine, I'm pretty invested in finding a good home for that thing.

 
So, if you're looking for a cheap holiday, and you like to travel in style, why not check it out? Or pass the link on if you know someone who might be interested.
 
If a bright orange camper isn't quite your thing, I'm also listing some of my stuff on eBay. I'm caitakrosa on there and right now I'm selling old OU textbooks and the first five series of ER. I've still got a bunch of books to list as well as one or two other bits and pieces which'll find their way up there in the next couple of weeks.
 
I'm pretty confident that this stuff is going to go, it's just a bit slow moving at the moment. There's something quite addictive about eBay. I love the thrill of bidding when you know you're getting a good bargain, but I also enjoy watching the pageviews, watchers and bids mount up on the things I list.
 
I'll let you know how we get on. ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Good luck Cait, hope you raise loads :-) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately both times we listed it it fell about £1000 short of what we were looking for as the reserve. We'll try again later in the month (and in the meantime, we'll speak to the bank about the loan).

      Delete

Let me know what you think. :-)