Friday 25 July 2014

Wanted: Guest Bloggers For Christmas

Why am I blogging about Christmas in the middle of July?


Well, it’s July 25th which means that we’re exactly five months away from Christmas Day. Which is easily one of my favourite times of year and I like to celebrate accordingly. Actually, one of the things I like most about Christmas is the build up to it; listening to Christmassy music, watching Christmassy films, planning gifts, remembering Christmases gone by, you get the idea.

I like to try and have some Christmas-themed posts here on the blog. I started the very first year with a selection of the films I’d watched and followed up with a favourite Christmas song for each day of the month in the run up to Christmas Day.

This year I wanted to try something a little bit different. I guess I’ve been inspired by the A to Z Challenge and subsequent Road Trip.

I’m looking for a selection of people to fill in a little Christmas survey type thing for me about Christmas that’ll be posted between December 1st to 24th as a kind of Advent Calendar, at the very least I’d like to do one or two a week, if I get really lucky I might be able to do one a day. I was all set to do it last year but didn’t get the idea until a week before the start of the month and didn’t have time to prepare.

There’ll be less than ten questions and you don’t have to answer them all. You can write as much or as little as you like and I’ll include a link back to your blog/site in the post as well. You don’t have to be a blogger either, anyone is welcome to take part.

If you’re interested either reply to this post or send an email to clicksclan@gmail.com and I’ll send you the Christmassy questions to fill in.

Edited to add (27/07/14):
Rather than posting a reply to every comment here I thought I'd just edit this post to say thanks to everyone who's agreed to participate. I'll be sending you the list of questions later on today.

I'm going to leave this open and I'll make a page for it as well so that anyone who wants to join in can. I'm thrilled that I've got such a good response already. I'm really looking forward to December on my blog. :-D

7 comments:

  1. I'd be up for it! Sounds like a good idea! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea! I also love Christmas, I'm already getting excited about it and it's so far away! I'd love to join in with this :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it sounds like great fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would love to join in too - please :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, Hettyc. You don't have a blog or any contact details on your profile. Just send me an email to clicksclan@gmail.com and I'll get the guest blogger questions emailed over to you. :-)

      Delete

Let me know what you think. :-)