Tuesday 3 December 2013

Cedric the Town Crier Hedgehog

Back in the summer I made a postman hedgehog for Mr Click who he christened Cyril. I kept on calling him Cedric so decided the next one I made would be Cedric for myself.

And here he is:



I'm really pleased with how he turned out and I love his little bell and queue (that's his little ponytail thing at the back of his neck). I can't post photos of them from my phone so I'll show him off properly in another post.

I'm keeping him for myself but I've already got plans for the next hedgehog I'll make. He'll be called Cecil and will be a chimney sweep. For now I'm working on something a bit simpler; a tea cosy.




2 comments:

  1. So cute! You're very talented

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm quite proud of him if I do say so myself.

      I'm going to try and get a pair of socks for myself soon, I'm terribly easily distracted so there's a strong chance I'll make one and then get distracted!

      Delete

Let me know what you think. :-)