Friday 13 December 2013

EA300 TMA 02 Word Cloud

By the time that this is posted I'll probably have my results back for this TMA, I'll let you know how that goes.

This TMA was another one with two options, I went for the second one because when I read it I could immediately see how it related to what I'd been reading in the course book, whereas the first option didn't really grab me at all (until I'd read further in the course book and understood what it was talking about, but still didn't want to write about it).


I'm pleased that 'boys' and 'girls' are the two largest words as these were one of the main things I was talking about. I'm not sure how close to the mark I was but as long as I pass I'll be happy.

One of the main issues that was raised in the tutor notes from my last assignment was that I relied on quoting the study guide too much. This time I don't think I quoted from it once, instead I used the Readers a massive amount, which is what you're supposed to do. Hopefully that'll be reflected in my marks, as long as I've not waffled on for nearly 2,000 words about the wrong thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think. :-)