Thursday 19 December 2013

Day Zero Project: Pay back my father-in-law

I don't like to owe people money. I don't think that anyone does. I can't think there's anyone in the world who wakes up in the morning and thinks 'ooh, I owe my friends stacks of cash, what fun!'

For reasons which I won't go into here, in 2011 I had to consult a solicitor about something. Some letters were sent back and forth and I got some very good advise. Unfortunately this came at the cost of somewhere in the region of £300. At a time when I was out of work.


Thankfully Super Dad-in-Law came to the rescue with his magic credit card and I agreed to pay back what I could each month. So when I made my list of things I wanted to achieve in the coming 1001 days, paying him back all of the money I owed was top of the list.

I did it by that February making it one of the very first things I ticked off my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think. :-)