Thursday 12 December 2013

Day Zero Project: Write at least one letter to a friend each month

My letter writing target kind of goes long with the address book target that I set myself. Unfortunately this is one that I'm yet to achieve. I send letters sporadically but I've not gotten into a routine of actually writing letters to my friends.

To be fair, they've got busy lives as well and it's not always practical to exchange letters that frequently.


All the same, I really enjoy writing letters, when the time allows, so I'll hopefully work on this one so that I do get into the habit of writing to people more often. This is a good time of year to get into it, I guess, because I've got Christmas cards to send and it wouldn't hurt to include a little written note in with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think. :-)