Wednesday 11 December 2013

Day Zero Project: Get An Address Book

Back when I made this list I was existing with a little old-fashioned Nokia phone. I'd decided that I wanted to write to friends regularly but whenever I wanted to send a little surprise letter I would ruin the surprise by having to ask someone for their address. Usually I'd do this via Facebook or online over a forum, so I'd have the message saved somewhere but not having internet access at home, I wouldn't be able to get to the details I needed.

So when I made my Day Zero list I decided that getting an address book should be a top priority. So I did. I managed to tick this target off within a month of making my list.

Then a few months later I got an iPhone. The address book has gotten buried somewhere and all of my addresses are stored in my contacts list in my phone. Or if I lose one, I can just send a message via Facebook or on a forum, and I have access to it.


I'm all set as long as I have power and internet access.

I'm beginning to think that it might be a good time to dig out that address book after all...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think. :-)